TMLIRP provides its Members with a wide array of coverages within a stable and coherent strategy of risk management.
If you wish to talk to TMLIRP about receiving a proposal for coverage, or any other general questions about the services we offer, please contact Member Services
TMLIRP provides statutory workers' compensation coverage.
- Aggressive case management designed to get employees back to work as soon as possible and to reduce claims costs
- The Alliance program consists of high quality medical providers dedicated to excellent medical care while reducing medical costs
- Increased income benefits available for volunteers
TMLIRP provides coverage for general liability, automobile liability, law enforcement, public officials' errors and omissions, and airport liability.
- Claims management by specialists who know and understand immunities and tort caps applicable to local governments
- Broad coverages designed for the unique needs of local goverments
- "Call Before You Fire" employment hotline staffed by attorneys
- Coverage for EEOC complaints
- Public officials coverage includes employment-related claims
TMLIRP offers coverage for buildings, contents, mobile equipment, and boiler and machinery
- Demonstrated rate stability
- Full replacement values provided with no coinsurance penalty
- Property valuations at no cost to Member
TMLIRP recognizes that while all regions of the state are subject to natural disasters, coastal storms require special attention because of their capability of widespread destruction. We offer readiness plans for strategic planning, and when damaging events are forecast, we work with our Members to execute their readiness plans and deal with the aftermath of these events.
- Crime coverages including such as public employee dishonesty, theft, disappearance, and destruction, forgery or alteration, and computer fraud.
- Animal mortality & theft
- Special events
- Fine art